Rates & Insurance
$175 initial evaluation/intake; $150 – $165 for follow up sessions
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Do I have a copay or coinsurance? If so, how much is it?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I currently accept the following insurances as an in-network provider:
Anthem BC/BS (Commercial and Medicaid)
United Health Care (Commercial and Medicaid)
Aetna (Commercial only)
Optima (Commercial and Medicaid)
Tricare (Certified Out-of-Network Provider)
I also work with Lyra EAP as well as others. Please feel free to reach out regarding your EAP program.
I am a Clinical Partner with the Headstrong Project. This project provides mental health therapy to military-connected individuals, veterans, and their family members. If you are military-connected and in need of mental health therapy please reach out and allow me to assist with determining if Headstrong Project would be right for you.
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a late cancellation fee that could be up to the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!